Skip to content
ElectionsStanley Lake MUD2022-05-27T14:13:24-05:00
Directors Election 2024
District Contact Information
- Name of Political Subdivision: Stanley Lake Municipal Utility District
- Election Agent: Connie Wenske
- Mailng Address: 636 Woodway Drive, Suite 800, Houston, Texas 77057
- Telephone: (713) 739-1060
- Email: email@example.com
Each Elected Officer of the Political Subdivision:
- Kerry Masson
- W. Bruce Douglass Jr.
- Michael Algermissen
- Charles Laine
- Torri Slezenski
Date of Next Election for Officers of the Political Subdivision:
Location of Next Election:
- Candidates can drop off their applications at the office of, Bacon, Wallace & Philbin, L.L.P. located at: 6363 Woodway, Suite 800, Houston, Texas 77057
- The Polling Location for the upcoming election will be posted upon determination of the location
Requirements for Filing for Candidacy for Director of the District:
- The Application for a Place on the General Election Ballot can be obtained from the Election Agent or from the Secretary of State’s website: www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/index.shtml (Form 2-21). The Application must be completely filled out, signed and notarized, and must be timely received in the office of the Election Agent as prescribed by Section 144.005(d), Texas Election Code. Candidates can drop off their applications at the office of, Bacon, Wallace & Philbin, L.L.P. located at: 6363 Woodway, Suite 800, Houston, Texas 77057. There are no filing fees associated with your application.
- The filing period begins January 17, 2024, and the filing deadline is February 16, 2024 at 5:00 p.m.
- Write-In Candidate:
Office of the Election Agent:
General Qualifications for Candidates – Board of Directors:
- Qualifications of office for Stanley Lake Municipal Utility District can be found in Texas Water Code §§ 49.052 and 54.102. Additional eligibility requirements for public office may be found in Texas Election Code §141.001, as applicable.